Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

An Ode to Clothing I Cannot Make Fit

I love clothing.  I love shopping.  I love looking great.  I HATE when I buy a cute outfit and nothing I can do will make the stupid thing fit.  Shame on designers who make clothing that wont fit players.  I'm small, I admit it, but I'm not THAT small.  Many designers make clothing that is no stress to fit to me.  Many designers make clothing that actually fits me when I buy it.  I hate even more when a desiger refuses to answer polite notecards about their clothing I spent good money on that I cannot ever wear.  It's horrible and I will not pull any punches about it.

This outfit would have to take the cake.  This designer put resizers is most parts.... but... not.. the... SKIRT.  I was able to make everyting but the skirt fit.  It's also not what it was advertized as, since the advert said it was for ropleplayers, but in fact, it's more of an anime outfit.  Not fit for elves or humans, even though it's cute.  It had little hearts on it.
Kia Fall look_014
See? Cute... but the skirt doesn't fit. The best, part, however, is the boots, which you cannot see, but should be able to, if the skirt fit.
Kia Fall look_015
And yes, I know, they are innappropriate, and, again, do not fit. Yay designers! Almost forgot to mention... its NO MOD!

Here is another good one. Lovely, would be fun to wear, it's all scraps and wrapped clothing.... But look closer. Again, the skirt does not fit! I wasn't even able to edit linked parts because I don't know what peice is at it's minimum.
Kia Fall look_011
Not to mention there is a huge disc inside my body. Not good. Why should I have to shrink 200 individual prims anyway?

Oh the sadness, this one.. I worked for HOURs on. Making it fit, it was a miserable horrible mess... and lo and behold... and look closely... Oh the top, it doesn't fit. My boobs are too small? perhaps too big? I don't know. But I do know, I spent a very long time moving individual links and crystals to fix the chain detail on the hip. I hate this. It would have been lovely.
Kia Fall look_019

Ok, so that's my rant for now. Keep checking in for updates of lazy desigerns who don't care if their customers are happy!

1 comment:

  1. The problems with skirts is , the designers make them fit for much shapes as possible.. my shape has a really really big femal butt.. and i have to work on them for long time too :(

    ReplyDelete