Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

OH GAWD

I know!  I haven't been posting.  I havne't felt like posting.  I have alot of new stuff, but doing a fashion blog is WORK.  I've learned while I haven't been blogging though.  I've learned to take really pretty pictures.  So... I may not have been blogging, but I HAVE been taking pictures.  Lots and lots of pictures.  So.  Here goes with a posty post.  I will start with this picture, and work my way back through them!  Yay!


Kia Silvercloud_005

It's not so different, is it.  The hair is new, the skin and eyes... oh, and the ear!  I love my ears.  The skin and ears are both from .Illusory. which is a new store... or at least, a new line of skins from an old store.  Not really sure.  Either way, it's awesome... and the ears always match!  They come with a color change hud with all the .Illusory. skins imputed already.  Makes life easy.  The eyes actually came with the skins... I love when skin makers put eyes in.  The hair is from !lamb, which sadly, moved it's mainstore to the Lula sim... damn Lula sim... always... crashing.... always slow... always stupid.  But there are good stores there.  The hair does have the drawback of requiring an alpha layer... thank gawd for the multi-attach in V2.

No comments:

Post a Comment